Sunday 30 September 2012

Review of Week 8


In review this week of training was a rather tough week of training. The average RPE was 8.5. This was highly due to me competing in the multi events comp yesterday. Earlier in the week there was a lot of longer reps, but the Sunday was high due to the fact that I was still recovering fro competing in 6 events just the day before. I decided not to do weights on Thursday night as I was wanting to protect my legs for the upcoming competition on Saturday. Thursdays session was disappointing as I could not get it to click for me but thankfully it clicked on Saturday and I was able to get over the full 10 hurdles for the first time at that height since Europe last year. Saturday turned out to be a huge confidence booster and now i just cant wait to get into training for next week, hoping for big things.




No comments:

Post a Comment